Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the server from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: they point those sent to users’ equipment from our own computers or servers through which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: they point to those sent to users’ equipment from a computer or server that is not managed by our company, but by another collaborating entity, for example, cookies used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
There is also an another classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the user’s browser until he leaves the web page. So none is recorded on the hard disk of the user’s computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is one last classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: designate those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, make purchases, use security features, share video or content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with predefined functions based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessible, the regional configuration from which to access the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: they allow us to quantify the number of users and so perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by them of the services provided. To do this, we analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising space that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about user behavior and are obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the Internet and show users, advertisements related to their browsing profile.
Cookies used on the web
|Acceptance cookie||jfcookie||It is the cookie that is created when you accept the cookie policies of the page.|
|Third party cookies|
This section is about cookies to study
This section is about cookies to study
- How to change cookie settings
The user may restrict, block or delete cookies from this site in the configuration of his browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function shows how to do it. Then, we show below some links with the configuration of the most used browsers today. It is possible to copy the links and paste them directly into the corresponding browser:
- Internet explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Chrome for android:
- Safari for IOS
On this website, we never store personal data of users, unless they wish to register voluntarily in order to make inquiries about our products and services that we make available to them or to receive information on the promotions and contents that interest them.
When the user accepts the Cookies Policy by browsing our site, he indicates that he accepts the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in the Cookies Policy.