- Purpose and Agreement
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.gladexport.com, which puts at the user disposal CUPONES y PUERTAS, SL:
Address: CALLE HERNÁN RUIZ 50-52
Postal Code /City: 41006-SEVILLA
Tax Identity Number: B90333071
The navigation on the website www.gladexport.com, defines the conditions of use of this website and implies the full and complete acceptance of all and each of the measures included in this legal notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to The Company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
- Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are available for free and open access, however, the Company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior compliance of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data communicated to the Company and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Company and not to use them in the following cases:
- a) To disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) To introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of The Company or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by the massive use of computer resources through which the Company provides its services.
- c) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of www.gladexport.com or third parties and extract information.
- d) To break the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of information on the website www.gladexport, or third parties.
- e) To usurp the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless the user has the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or if it is legally authorized.
- g) To collect data for advertising purposes and to send any kind of content for sale or other commercial purposes without the user’s prior consent or request.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitutes a work whose property belongs to www.gladexport.com, without that may be considered as given to the user any rights of exploitation beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the site.
To recap, users who access this website can view the contents and, make private copies provided that the reproduced items are not transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of www.gladexport.com, without it being understood that the use or access to them does not give to the website users any rights on these.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents or any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between www.gladexport.com and the owner of the website on which it was created, nor the acceptance and approval by www.gladexport.com of its contents or services. Any person who intends to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to www.gladexport.com In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of our website, and must refrain from any false, inaccurate, incorrect declaration or information on www.gladexport.com or include illegal content, contrary to good practice and public order.
www.gladexport.com is not responsible for the use that each user makes to the materials made available on the website or the actions performed based on them.
- Disclaimer of guarantee or liability
The content of this website is informative, without guaranteeing full access to all its content, completeness, accuracy, control, validity, relevance or usefulness for a specific purpose.
www.gladexport.com excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind resulting from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice due to improper use of the website. In particular, and as an example, www.gladexport.com is not responsible for the actions of third parties that break the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, www.gladexport.com declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The links that appear on this website are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. www.gladexport.com gives no guarantee or can not be held responsible for the operation or accessibility of the sites linked; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them. So, our Company will not be responsible for the result obtained or the establishment of hypertext links created by third parties.
When we need to get information from users, we will always ask them to voluntarily provide it to us. The data collected through the forms of the website or other channels will be incorporated into an automated personal data file of a personal nature for which the Company is responsible.
This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, its Development Regulation 1720/2017 for Protection of Personal Data, Regulation UE 2016/679 of Protection of Data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
www.gladexport.com undertakes not to assign, sell or share the data with third parties without the express authorization of the user. In addition, www.gladexport.com will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the given consent and exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing the Board’s corporate address, duly identifying and clearly indicating the specific right exercised.
www.gladexport.com adopts the corresponding security levels required by the Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, www.gladexport.com assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If the user chooses to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, www.gladexport.com will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the computer of the website. User.
Our email policy only focuses on sending communication that the user has requested to receive. If he / she prefers not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer him / her the opportunity to exercise his / her right to cancel and waive receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of the Law. / 2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Procedure in case of illegal activity
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, he shall send a duly identified notification to the Company, specifying the alleged infringements and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website www.gladexport.com, the Spanish law will apply, the Courts and Tribunals of Seville (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be officially published in the official government journals, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without lawful purpose.
All notifications and communications between users and www.gladexport.com will be considered effective, when they are made by post, email or telephone communication. Users should contact The Company by sending an email to the following address indicated.